Saturday, April 10, 2010

Glorious Mountains

All morning I have been thinking about the view of North Shore mountains from James' place. Oh, how totally glorious!!! Absolutely took my breath away then, and still does when I think about it. How glorious it would be to wake up that view each morning. How inspiring it would be to create art in that place. What a lovely backdrop to life. I feel honoured to have been there, and can't wait to go back. And I'm so totally honoured to have seen an artist's studio, to have been there right in the midst of his marvelous creations. It was totally the right space in which to give form to my dreams of a life of art and other ventures. A new vision of a new life is coming into view. It's funny that I say that, as I can't really tell what it will actually look like, but I know what it will feel like and I trust all the rest will fall into place. I'm inspired, and excited, and energized. Yet calm. It's good. It's all good.

Written after an art-themed life coaching session with artist James Melcher.

No comments: