Friday, June 08, 2012

Caregiving, Listening to Rain and Emily Carr

Wow, how strange it is to see my blog sitting idle so long, so few posts....

As much as I think I want to write about my current journey, that of caregiving my sweet mom, I find that when I write, its just so personal, and it doesn't feel really fair to her, or my siblings, or extended family. I am writing, sometimes, but when I reflect on what I have written, it seems to be when I am overwhelmed or oozing depression - or a combination - and the only real insight is for me. So, have posted less than I'd thought about what I'd intended to post....

Well, I managed to fall asleep writing that... and woke to the sound of rain ... and it is night, best take the chance to sleep while I can...

Pics in this post in tribute to the exciting news about Emily Carr this week....


1 comment:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

God bless the caregivers...