Friday, March 15, 2019

Why so many book reviews?

Even casual readers of my blog will have noticed that I am posting tons of book reviews, and not much else these days.

The first big reason is that I have been listening to audiobooks, and Audible asks me to review each book when I finish it. This serves to remind me.

I'm also satisfying my curiosity, to see how many books I end up "reading" since I began listening, versus physical books. Not sure proportionately, but it is a LOT more.

I've also started commuting by bus, so I'm getting extra audiobook time. I enjoy the interlude and the bus ride passes quickly.

I'm aware I post the reviews in clusters... essentially I catch up when I can, so its a bit of a storm as these get posted. Then a lull again.

Its not easy to say why I'm not blogging about much else... just busy with life, that's all.


No comments: