Saturday, February 21, 2004

Refreshing tips for getting the most out of conference breakouts

Jay Cross has done a nice piece in one of his blogs on getting the most out of conference breakouts; as usual, from Jay, it's refreshing. I love how he always says what he's thinking. His thoughts start out with some interesting observations being on the receiving end of level 1 evaluations (hmm... why is some of this familiar?), and concludes with some good thoughts for future consideration. Should be required reading for all conference delegates, LOL...

Somewhere I have an article that I wrote on getting the most out of a conference, I don't think I've ever posted it somewhere, will have to get it up on my articles website soon - and I'll be sure to add a link to this bit from Jay's blog.

No comments: