- A couple nights of not going to bed until 3 or 4 am are catching up with me, sleep please!
- This weekend I was listening to the stereo that I traded on Craigslist for a suitcase
- I realized I really am going to do this Europe thing
- Today my car for a 1 hr errand was a Toyota Matrix (cost under $5 from CAN), I like driving this one, other than the fact it looks stationwagony
- Fixed up my bank account about an hour before my rent would have bounced
- Amused that I got a big cheque in the mail that I forgot I was getting, sweet
- Almost at the end of my portable sketchbook, and just remembered I bought a couple neat cheap ones from the Met in NYC - nice red cover
- Oh, yeah, NYC, wasn't that a month ago... I should unpack sometime soon...