Monday, February 11, 2019

Review: A Serial Killer's Daughter

A Serial Killer's Daughter: My Story of Faith, Love, and OvercomingA Serial Killer's Daughter: My Story of Faith, Love, and Overcoming by Kerri Rawson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A courageous story.
Wow. I can't even begin to imagine the traumas that Kerri and her family experienced. Given that there are murderers and serial murderers in this world, Kerri gives insight as to the shock, trauma and distress one must feel upon discovering a loved one has committed such heinous crimes. I admire her courage in sharing her story; it will help many. In terms of relatability, the bible and God references didn't connect for me, but this is not a criticism (it's her story, afterall), and they didn't get in the way of the story. Time well spent listening.

View all my reviews

No comments: