Sunday, February 10, 2019

Review: Team of Vipers

Team of Vipers: My 500 Extraordinary Days in the Trump White HouseTeam of Vipers: My 500 Extraordinary Days in the Trump White House by Cliff Sims
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A look on the other side...
Overall, a pretty good book, but I had a hard time staying engaged, partly because it was long, but also because the author reflects different political ideologies than my own. Reading about the day-to-day goings on of the Trump White House was at first interesting, but I just got bored. But I intentionally stuck with it, as I believe that if we only ever expose ourselves to those that think like we do, we don't do ourselves any favours. Plus, this book reiterated to me that most people are passionate about doing good work, and that's what I saw in this book.

View all my reviews

No comments: