Saturday, June 01, 2024

Leo Tolstoy articles - great resource

Leo Tolstoy at age 20, c. 1848

In looking for articles on  Leo Tolstoy, I discovered leo-tolstoy.com - it's a great site, and I loved this:

This is not an official site of Leo Tolstoy. Such a great person as Tolstoy cannot have an official website. But we are trying to collect all the most useful and interesting information about the life and work of Leo Tolstoy.

I've started to scour the site and have saved articles that jumped out at me below. 

I will add to this list as I explore (this is really for myself). 

Articles

Iconic Characters in Leo Tolstoy’s Literary Universe

Leo Tolstoy: Life Events that Shaped his Literary Journey

Leo Tolstoy’s Complex Family Dynamics: A Closer Look



Read about My Tolstoy Adventure


No comments: