Monday, May 18, 2009

Barcelona shoe sales are a July happening!


So.... surfing on my travel destinations and I find this post: Shoe for Every Occasion: Barcelona Shops. Now I'm not really going on a shopping vacation, but, wait, then I read this: A pair of sandals from Casas will start at around €50 and go steeply up from there. For deals wait until July when the sales happen. Ah, seems my trip is perfect timing. It would be fun to pick up a fun pair of sandals or Europe-fashion-savvy-unsneakers....

1 comment:

Mabel said...

Oh boy, if you like shoe shopping, then the big shopping street behind my house (3 minutes walk) is the place to be! I think every 4th shop is a shoe shop and you can get good leather shoes for around 20 - 30 euros... So leave some space in that suitcase of yours!