Friday, April 05, 2019

Review: Duped

Duped: Double Lives, False Identities, and the Con Man I Almost MarriedDuped: Double Lives, False Identities, and the Con Man I Almost Married by Abby Ellin
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

How can a woman be duped?
I've always wondered how a woman could be duped by a man living a double life with another spouse/finance/family/life. Could I be duped? Of course, I think I couldn't, but that's what the duped women say too. So, this book satisfied some of that curiosity. Not completely, as the things that swept her off her feet probably wouldn't appeal to me, but that's not the point. The slimebucket figured her out and lied his way into her mind and her heart. I was more interested in her reflections later, when she got out of the relationship, and reflected on the warning signs she ignored. Fascinating stuff.

View all my reviews

No comments: