Sunday, December 08, 2019

Book Club Edition Clues


If you sell or trade used books, you will want to know how to identify a "book club edition" book, as they are of lesser value. If you plan to make your fortune buting undervalued antiquarian books and reselling them (as I am*), you need to know this!

Today I found a great piece, Identifying Book Club Editions, courtesy of the International Online Booksellers Association. It has lots of example pictures, so is worth reading - and keeping handy for future reference.

* I am buying high value Picasso art books with a fantasy of knowing enough to turn a profit. While I get to enjoy them while in my custody, once I started getting duplicates, I realized I was hooked. 

Identifying Book Club Editions - International Online Booksellers Association
Can You Identify a Book Club Edition? - Biblio blog
Identifying Book Club Editions - One Girl Collecting blog

No comments: