Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's liftoff day!

This will be my view in a few hours.... can't believe the day is finally here, I really am off to Europe for a year! I am already checked in online and aside of a few hours of contract work to complete this morning, I have only a few things to do before I go.... such as repacking that single bag that will accompany me. Had a great time with my sissy last night, just hanging out... mostly will miss family and friends, otherwise this is all good.... Next post will be from Barcelona ;-)

3 comments:

Karen said...

Have a fantastic trip, Roberta! Can't wait to read about all the amazing things you see!

Branwen said...

I cant wait to hear about Barcelona.....see you on the banks of the Seine!!! xoxo

Roberta said...

Karen, which Karen? anyways, I thank thee ;-)

Branwen, yes, hanging out on the banks of the Seine will be fab ;-) R xoxoo