Tuesday, April 05, 2016

Showing up

Sometimes writing is inspired. Sometimes it's just the discipline of showing up. Today is the latter.

I have wondered about blogging vs journaling for this kind of writing, as it's not structured, I don't really have anything to say to anyone else but me... but I also don't know what brilliance will show up once I get started. And I'm an open book. I figure I'll bore the hell out of 99% of people who come across my random reflections, and the other 1%: you have interesting interests!

No comments: