Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Learning Objects and RSS working together....

I have recently been interested in both RSS for blogs and learning objects, what I thought were two different subjects. But it seems that there are people putting the pieces together... totally intrigues me... It's late, and I've got to get some sleep, but it's caught my attention and I'll be back to study it:

"Customized collections of learning objects from multiple repositories are achieved with simple, existing RSS protocols, creating access to a wider range of objects than a single source. This provides discipline-specific windows into collections, contextual wrappers via blogging tools, and a system for connecting objects and implementations via TrackBack ...." Found at this url: http://www.mcli.dist.maricopa.edu/show/merlot03/

No comments: