Thursday, November 13, 2003

Blogging in the classroom... for me!

I add this blog entry from the classroom myself, living in the student seat for a few days. I am taking eHelp's RoboHelp course, fabulous. And delighted that they brought it to my neck of the woods here in Vancouver. I am also delighted that my instructor is Kevin Seigel of IconLogic, the author of many books on eHelp products.

I bought the full suite a few months back, mainly to get RoboDemo for a project - but was so impressed during my research process that I bought the whole suite from eHelp, which also includes RoboHelp. It was quite an investment for me, but this process is confirming that my decision was a good one. I am very impressed with how powerful this tool is, and I am looking forward to using it for several projects.

No comments: