Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Facebook idiots










Just caught the story about Facebook changing their ToU yesterday. Actually a couple weeks ago, but the storm hit yesterday. Freaking idiots. Best said by one of my fav bloggers. When I first read about it, I thought I'll probably leave Facebook if they don't clean up this mess - and fast!

Turns out they ended their day be reverting to their original TOU (read here or here), but their arrogance on this has gotten under my skin. I just might leave anyways. idiots. There's a big protest of departures happening March 1, I might join 'em.
Also, interesting, this is one of the biggest news stories of the past 24 hours, and I am a news junkie, but not a peep on anything i saw on tv. Ahhh.... this is why people like online news.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh for the love of blog posts at 3AM!
I did notice this news on the ticker tape at 6;30AM this morning on Global. Just fyi:)

Roberta said...

Just heard the National top stories lead in, and it includes Facebook.... should be interesting to hear the story