Thursday, February 12, 2009

My 5 Interview Questions


Steph asked me these questions today; they were fun to answer so thought I would copy them in here....


Your 5 Interview Questions:


1. If you were a gift, how would you be wrapped?
Depends who the recipient is. I might like to be wrapped up naked with a big red bow sometime.... Otherwise, how about a light bulb or a ray of sunshine? Roberta is a version of Robert, which means bright light.


2. What would you like to revolutionize in your lifetime?
conformity, judgement, poverty


3. How do you feel when you are creating your art?
serene, grounded, in my 'zone'


4. What 3 books have rocked your world?
Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand
The Bridge Across Forever, Richard Bach
An Unknown Woman, Alice Koller


5. How would you describe your best quality?
Cannot be put in a box!


No comments: